Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If you have any suggestions or comments please contact us.
David Hampton has taken great care to present the Luxury Leather Goods on our website as accurately as possible but the images you see will, of course, depend on the display and colour capabilities of your computer. Consequently, we cannot guarantee that the product images you see are a totally accurate representation of the actual merchandise. All measurements given are approximate.
We take pride in the quality of our products, and our policy is to ensure that all products supplied are delivered in perfect condition. If for any reason the product does not meet your expectations, please return it, in original condition complete with packaging, within 30 days and we will arrange for an exchange or refund. We regret that we are unable to offer refunds on items that have been personalised. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
How to Exchange or Return:
- There is no need to contact us when sending us a return. Please fill out the Returns form enclosed with your order noting whether you would like a refund or an exchange together with details of the exchange item required.
- Package the item carefully, ensuring that it is adequately protected, and attach the label provided on the despatch note/invoice to the parcel. If you no longer have this then please send the parcel to:
The Old Bakery, 11 Ham Street, Richmond upon Thames, Surrey TW10 7HR
- We recommend that you send your parcel by carrier or recorded post. Always retain proof of despatch or postage. Goods are returned to David Hampton at your own expense.
- We will contact you to confirm your return has been received. Please note that refunds will be given in the same form of payment used for the original purchase and can only be given to the original payer.
- If you would like to exchange an item you may have to pay an additional shipping charge which will be advised when we contact you upon receipt of your return.