We accept credit card payment in Pounds Sterling, US Dollars and Euros. If you are shopping from outside the UK, the USA or the Euro zone, your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency. We accept Mastercard, Visa and, for the UK only American Express.
Shipping & Handling
Standard shipping on on all orders within the UK is free.
Orders under £100.00 will normally be sent by Royal Mail First Class Signed For. Express service is available for a charge of £5.00.
Orders over £100.00 will normally be despatched by courier and must be signed for.
United States of America
Standard shipping on on all orders to the USA is free.
Orders up to $100.00 will be despatched by Royal Mail/USPS and will normally take 5-10 days to arrive.
If you require faster delivery, our express service by DHL or other courier may be selected at checkout at a cost of $10.00 and will normally take 2-3 days to arrive.
Orders over $100.00 will be despatched by DHL or other courier and will normally take 2-3 days to arrive. A tracking number will be provided on the shipment email.
All prices include any import duty and taxes which may be levied by Customs.
Standard shipping on all orders sent within the European Union is free.
Orders under €100.00 will be despatched by Royal Mail. Express service is available for a charge of €10.00.
Orders over €100.00 will be despatched by DHL or other courier and must be signed for.
Rest of the World
Shipping will be charged at £15.00 on all orders.
Orders under £50.00 will be despatched by Air Mail.
Orders over £50.00 will be despatched by courier and must be signed for.
Customs or handling charges which may be levied in the destination country are beyond our control and we are unable to accept any responsibility for these.
We aim to despatch orders within 1 working day (see Product Availability when ordering). Please allow 4 working days for despatch of personalised orders.
If your item is not in stock, we will contact you accordingly, with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
All items, unless otherwise specified, are shipped complete with a gift box.
Guarantee & Returns
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. If you have any suggestions or comments please contact us.
David Hampton has taken great care to present the products on our website as accurately as possible but the images you see will, of course, depend on the display and colour capabilities of your computer. Consequently, we cannot guarantee that the product images you see are a totally accurate representation of the actual merchandise. All measurements given are approximate.
We take pride in the quality of our products, and our policy is to ensure that all products supplied are delivered in perfect condition. If for any reason the product does not meet your expectations, please return it, in original condition complete with packaging, within 30 days and we will arrange for an exchange or refund. We regret that we are unable to offer refunds on items that have been personalised. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
How to Exchange or Return:
- There is no need to contact us when sending us a return. Please fill out the Returns form enclosed with your order noting whether you would like a refund or an exchange together with details of the exchange item required.
- Package the item carefully, ensuring that it is adequately protected, and attach the label provided on the despatch note/invoice to the parcel. If you no longer have this then please send the parcel to:
The Old Bakery, 11 Ham Street, Richmond upon Thames, Surrey TW10 7HR
- We recommend that you send your parcel by carrier or recorded post. Always retain proof of despatch or postage. Goods are returned to David Hampton at your own expense.
- We will contact you to confirm your return has been received. Please note that refunds will be given in the same form of payment used for the original purchase and can only be given to the original payer.
- If you would like to exchange an item you may have to pay an additional shipping charge which will be advised when we contact you upon receipt of your return.